Owning the home building process front start to finish is the best way to save you time and money and have the home built to award winning standards.
Our tips below will help you make those important informed choices, by giving you the independent information upfront.
So if you are looking to build any of the following, luxury homes, custom homes, upside down homes, exclusive homes or something that is not a standard builders plan or display home. Try our tips.
1. Get a feature contour survey independently.
2. Use NHBB home design cost calculator
3. Use an independent designer, never direct with the Perth builder.
4. Own and control copyright
5. Don’t give budgets to custom home designers or builders
6. Use a quality-building inspector.
7. Ask the builder to prove they are financially stable.
8. Confirm a registered builder not a supervisor is building the home.
9. Use a building broker. New Home Building Brokers have over 100 real and contactable clients.
10. Know the builders real full margin or walk away
NHBB have 20 more tips we can share with you, that are important to know before choosing a custom home builder.
What’s better is you can contact over 100 of our real contactable testimonials.
If you would like to know more, Talk to us before you talk to a builder.
Michael Clarke | Executive Consultant
Michael has been with NHBB from its inception; he has experience in both residential and commercial, in all types of materials on both sides of the country. Thirty years executive management experience for some of Australia's leading organisations has given him a depth of knowlege and experience in all markets, in particular class 2 developments. A regular Judge in the housing industry awards, many of the testimonials on the website are a result of Michael outstanding efforts in delivering on client expectations.
WA Dwelling commencements have had the biggest fall since 1985. WA is…
With so many builders to choose from, choosing the right Perth…
A green title is the common name given to the traditional block of…
Understanding if and how to subdivide your property for either Survey…
The finishing touches to building a new custom home can sometimes…