NHBB's Latest News

You don't want to be caught out by forgotten costs - three things to remember when setting your budget.
Posted by Tristan_Kirkham / Read more...
You need to make sure you have all the facts when deciding to build a new home - Let us guide you through the process!
It's not what you know but who you know - learn about the three essential professionals you should work with to get your luxury home built with the least stress and the best result.
Are you ready to find out what your dream home actually costs? Use our design cost calculator to find out before you waste any more time.
Read more...
This is a really good question and one we get asked quite frequently at New Home Building Brokers. Our advice to anyone building is to control the building process as much as possible and this starts with understanding everything involved…
If you love your location but not the home, NHBB has a full independent knockdown & rebuild service that saves you time and money. Most commonly though, some of our past and current clients have needed a demolition of their existing…
Over the past 10 years NHBB has looked after many clients in the South West building a new home. In that time, we have developed good working relationships with builders Dunsborough, designers, builders Busselton, suppliers, builders…
What are Building Brokers? What place do they have in the industry? And how can they help people looking to build homes or do a development? Over the past 11 years, these and many more are some of the questions that have been asked.
Working from home was always been something people joked about once upon a time, but secretly wanted to do at some point if only to test it out, right?
Posted by Natalie_Beckman / Read more...
Overall, I have been pleasantly surprised with my change over to induction cooktops and cannot see myself every going back…until the next amazing piece of technology comes along!