Client Testimonials

Andrew-Claire.jpg

Triplex Development - Wembley

Andrew & Claire review working with NHBB on the process of building a triplex development. Talk to us before you plan on…
Ian-Warburton.jpg

Duplex Development - Scarborough

Talk to us before you plan on your duplex development! Ian & Cathy review working with Tristan and NHBB on the process…
test-patterson.jpg

Development - Doubleview

Talk to us before you plan a unit development in Perth! Patterson reviews working with NHBB on the process of building a…
test-richard.jpg

Duplex Development - Perth WA

Richard reviews working with NHBB on a duplex house design in Perth. "We would recommend NHBB to anyone thinking of…
test-caroline-terry.jpg

Unit Development - Claremont

Caroline & Terry review working with NHBB with a unit development project in Claremont. "Tristan's help and advice has…
test-ryan.jpg

Unit Development - Doubleview

Talk to us before you plan your unit development! Ryan reviews working with NHBB. "I extremely happy with my decision to…
test-morgan.jpg

Triplex Development - Innaloo

Morgan reviews working with NHBB on a triplex build in Innaloo. "This is where Tristan and NHBB came in. He was just the…
test-anne-joyce.jpg

Custom Design - Sorrento

Luxury custom home owner Anne Joyce reviews NHBB on a video on the process of building a modern custom home design. Talk…
test-ron-yvonne.jpg

Duplex Development - Yokine

Rod & Yvonne reviews working with NHBB on a duplex house design in Yokine. "New Home Building Brokers gave us useful…
Alex-Higgins.jpg

Unit Development | Warwick

It is hard to express how much respect my wife and I have developed for Tristan. His honesty and integrity absolutely…
Craig-Halstead.jpg

Duplex Development - Swanbourne

Completed on time and on budget. A rarity in these days and clearly, your input and the choice of builder had much to do…
Norman-Tan.jpg

Two Storey Development - Como

Norman reviews working with NHBB on a two storey house design. "NHBB have been helpful in providing valuable advice and…
Lindsay-Allen.jpg

Builder's Standard Plan Side by Side - Vic Park

Lindsay reviews working with NHBB on a standard side by side house design in Perth. "Tristan at NHBB is the most…
David-Dunn.jpg

Development - Balcatta

David reviews working with NHBB on a unit development in Balcatta. "Not only has he helped find the best Perth builder,…
test-anthony-lau.jpg

Duplex Development - Floreat

Anthony reviews working with NHBB on a duplex development. "Unless you are very knowledgeable in the building industry,…
test-peter-cherie.jpg

Triplex Development - Karrinyup

Peter & Cherie reviews working with NHBB on building a triplex in Karrinyup. "They did every thing for us from planning…